Welcome back to another blog post! It’s December! Finally! I think most of the year people just wait around for December to come, it is one of my favourite months because it is all about giving (and a little bit of receiving ;)). Today, I thought of a blog post idea which would be really useful if you’re stuck on ideas for what to get the trillion people on your list. Enjoy! x
1. Lynx Box Set – the Christmas essential
3. Scratch Map
4. Book/TV Show Box Sets
5. Eyeshadow Palette
7. Stationary Set
9. Board Games/Card Games
13. Room Decor
14. Quote Pillows
21. Music – CD’s, Headphones etc.
24. Homemade Gifts
25. Stuffed Animals
26. Scarves ((get me a scarf any day I’m a sucker for em))
27. Crackers – like the actual ones you put cream on
28. Cute storage holders
29. Thermal Mugs
30. Christmas Jumpers
31. Shopping Bags
33. Glove and Hat Set
34. Hair clips
35. Remote Control Toys – including drones if you’re really out there
36. Adventure Away Vouchers – Skydiving, Helicopter Ride etc.
37. Shopping Vouchers – if in doubt just stick the cash on a voucher
38. A Pet – if you really want to make someone happy.
39. A Holiday – if you want to treat your parents, partner, spouse or even your self to a treat away
40. Shoes – trainers, heels etc
41. Netflix Subscription – umm essential
42. Spotify Premium subscription – as per above
43. Days out – nice bonding activities you can do in the Christmas season
44. A car- if you’re rich, everybody wants a car
45. Phone Accessories – cases, pop sockets etc.
46. Branded Items – also if you’re rich
47. Nail/Beard Grooming Set
48. Polaroid Camera
49. Wall Posters
50. Time – the most important gift you can give to someone is your time, at Christmas that’s all most people need. It’s free and it’s special.
I hope you enjoy this list of last minute present ideas and find them useful! I wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! x